Group Study Room Reservation Policies*
- Group study rooms are available to students for collaborative school work.
- A student can book a room once a day for a maximum of 2 hours.
- At least one group member must check in at the Circulation Desk at the start of the reservation.
- Large study rooms can be booked by a group of 4 to 6 people.
- Small study rooms can be booked by a group of 2 to 3 people.
- Specific room features are listed on individual room descriptions.
*This reservation system is only for groups. Individual study rooms on the first and second floor are available on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved.